Monday, March 16, 2015

Thoughts of Random Feeling

Now, I'm on fire...

but...about my thesis ..I still had something to doubt

well, about the thing called "waste product of woods"
but what kind of woods can be suitable as a plant growing media ?
some say the cedar wood doesn't suitable to  herbs/mushroom because it has triphenoid substance (sulfur acid).

not only cedar woods, but also the woods that has a hard structure like jati woods , meranti and etc

but some says (again) the triphenoid (sulfur) is good for plants
 seriously, lack of some references



also.. I want to apply for a project that is hosted by Gifu University ...if you're interested you can check here
http://www.green.gifu-u.ac.jp/BWEL/eng/admission.html



about rearing program for basin water environmental leaders
so you must have a concern of it, mainly the concern in developed countries so maybe the project will focused on overseas area not Japan

I have interest on it, because yeaaah.. my country have a problem of it, so I want to participate it, but the deadline date is 1st April..and up until now, my thesis is messed up...

Hopefully, I can join it.. I always have a dream studied in overseas.. I wanna know my limit is
wanna face the struggle

I really wanna join...Hopefully, I can complete my thesis before September

someone from Gifu Uni..please hear my voices and choose me please *o*)


I think that's enough for today
thank you for everyone who read this random diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

post your comment here