Saturday, March 21, 2015

Review Etude Tear Drop Liner no #4

Hello...
Welcome back to my review post again
This one is quick review, so I apologize if its not enough information for you all


Okay let's start it , shall we?
I always want to have dolly eyes make up, so suddenly I wanna try this
aaaaand...... you know, first I wanna try to buy shade #1 which is white but it seems the seller got twisted,..and tadaa here's the #4 shade comes to my house :( *but since the price rather cheap, I endure myself not to complain*

No #4 shade is Sunlight tear so it's a mix between bronze and pink shade
When first I apply it, it didn't appear so I try to re-apply it in my room..but when I try to look up in the mirror in the outdoor room......GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....it's s blink blink pika pika asdfghjkl

So this is my suggestion for you..please not apply in room that hasn't enough sunlight...you will regret it
hmm...when I think about it, it's really suited the name...sunlight tear..yes, it appear so brightly in sunlight
 






Nah, I think when you're under sunlight...the shade appear is not too different from #1 White shade

and it gives you more warmy looks, so it can be useful to apply in daily life

but it's not smudgeproof though... let's say 2-3 hours it becomes a little messy, not looking the same again
but I say this one is long lasting and waterproof...

this one from 2 hours after applied it







Pros :

  1.  Long lasting
  2. Really gives you blink blink eyes
  3. Cheap price (IDR 60K or $4-$5)
  4. Waterproof
  5. Can use it into school or campuss

Cons:
  1. Not smudgeproof
  2. You need sunlight or enough light(?) to see the shade
  3. little bit watery not solid enough so you must be careful

Rating 4/5

Repurchase : Yes,.. but in another shade..I still want to try the other shade


Thanks for reading

Happy sunday ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

post your comment here